M1324R Microcentrifuge (Refrigerated optional), with speeds up to 15,000 rpm, is ideal for life science research and production in industries such as biology, chemistry, materials science, bioengineering and biopharmaceuticals. The compact design can be fit to your labs capacity needs, even in the smallest laboratory or cold room. All the functions are designed according to your needs, which simplify the centrifugation.
• Easily set or change set-points on a 4.3-inch touch screen menu.
• The intelligent touch screen interface is designed to provide complete data visibility to create all needed setpoints like temperature, speed, and time spun.
• Combination of buttons and touch interaction.
• The instantaneous centrifugation button is designed to be pressed as long as needed.
• The display allows the user to pre-program up to 12 programs to save time when performing repetitive tasks.
• It only takes 8 minutes to get from room temperature to 4 C°.
• Refrigeration is optional as a non-refrigerated unit is also available to purchase.
• Less vibration and low noise, reducing the impact on samples and users.
• Aerospace-grade aluminum alloy rotor is durable and autoclavable.
• 8 hours of non-use automatic standby, saving energy and extending service life.
• Multiple abnormal alarm including over-speed, over-temperature, as well as unbalance ensure the safety of the user.
Temperature range： -10℃ to 40℃
Max. speed： 15,000 rpm (21130×g)
Max. capacity： 1.5/2mL×24
Dimension (W*H*D)： 304mm*304mm*517mm