• Ideal in combination with any analytical platform
• No sorting or handling required
• For all closed tubes of 75-120 mm length (with cap) and 11 - 19 mm Ø (with cap), also with false bottom
• Suited for any sample type (serum/plasma, serum gel/plasma gel, EDTA, citrate, blood sugar, urine)
• Integral ID module
• Automated sample accessioning
• Customised sort rules to a variety of carrier types or bins
• Safe, rapid and continuous operation without error
The innovative Bulk Loader revolutionises sample processing in the clinical laboratory. Just dump closed specimen tubes (e.g. the S-Monovette®) into the bulk loader – no sorting or handling required. Tubes are automatically placed onto the processing track of the Bulk Loader. Then the sample type (barcode) is identified via the integral ID module.
Samples can be distributed and sorted into centrifuge adapters, feeder/exit trays for laboratory lines, analyser racks, standard racks, BL 1200 ID carriers or HCTS 2000 MK2 bins per customer specifications.
Tubes are either distributed according to defined parameters or to samplerelated information received from the LIS (laboratory information system). Plausibility checks detect and sort out error samples.
BL 1200 – Customised sort rules to a variety of carrier types
• Throughput of up to 1,200 tubes per hour
• Up to 600 tubes per sorting platform
• Up to 1,200 tubes for sorting platform