Application domain: for dental implantology
Material: surgical stainless steel
Type: hand or machine
Connection: ratchet, torque wrench, solid abutment, handpiece, closure screws, fixture and healing caps (extra short, short, medium, long, extra long); different shapes and sizes of head are also available, such as internal hex, external hex, star, Torx, Octa, square, ect. Compatible with most dental implant products globally available now
Different functions of different types:
1. Torque driver connection, to adjust the retention force.
2. ratchet wrench connection, for extension of simple mount length, and use in case of inputting hand-torque.
3. Fixture connection, to place or remove a fixture after the separation of the mount.
4. Handpiece connection, for screwing the implants into place.
5. Tip holding function: stopper designed for the prevention of fracture of the holding part and occurrence of foreign matter such as blood stain during surgery
6. Removing broken screws, this tool should be used together with the guide for each system. When the marked part of the reverse drill is exposed above the guide, connected to the fixture, make use of the screw-holder to remove the broken Screws
7. Connector used for connecting the driver for square torque to the round torque wrench.