The Dnurse SP1 blood glucose monitoring system includes:
1. Dnurse SP1 blood glucose meter
2. Dnurse SP1 blood glucose test strip
3. Dnurse SP1 APP and Sinocare blood glucose control solution.
They work together to accurately test blood glucose. Using other test strip and control solution with your Dnurse SP1 blood glucose meter may produce inaccurate results.
1. Blood glucose measurements: Dnurse SP1 blood glucose meter with smartphone, it helps for blood glucose measuring, and data saving.
2. Data Management: The existing data will be automatically organized into glucose logs, tables, curve and charts, which make is easier for data analysis. Users can also add other data like diet, exercise, and medications, etc.
3. Dnurse SP1 Reminder: Dnurse SP1 APP collects blood glucose data analyzes data accordingly. User can adjust their monitoring plan, medication reminding plan and other activities following those data.
4. Knowledgebase: Provide users with the latest knowledge of diabetes.
5. Message and chat: Message and chat between patient to patient, patient-relatives and medical staff-patient.
Blood volume - 0.6μL
Sample type - Capillary whole bloodyenous whole blood
Calibration - Plasma equivalent
Test strip chemical composition - FAD glucose dehydrogenase, potassium
ferricyanide, non-reactive ingredients
Test strip storage condition - 1℃~30℃
Dimension - 103×57×22（mm）
Weight - 1.8oz(52g)without batterie
Power source - Built-in lithium-ion battery, DC 3V
Test condition - Temperature: 10℃~35℃
≤80% RH (non-condensing)
Note: Use within specified environmental
Operating condition - 10℃~35℃ RH≤80%