SendToPACS: CONVERT NON-DICOM FILES TO DICOM AND SEND TO PACS
SendToPACS is a DICOM converter and a DICOM sender to PACS. SendToPACS software converts non-DICOM images and video files into DICOM format files, and sends them to PACS server or DICOM workstation.
- Files conversion to DICOM with the highest possible quality;
- Selectable video conversion to DICOM as MPEG2 or MPEG4 format;
- Sending DICOM files to PACS server or DICOM workstation;
- DICOM modality worklist support, advanced worklist search;
- Connectivity verification (echo);
- Windows context menu support;
- Drag and drop files or folders;
- Multi-language support.
- Displays worklist result in UTF-8 or Latin1;
- Possibility to query HTTP/HTTPS worklist;
- Customizable modality representation value;
- DICOM specific character set latin1 (ISO_IR 100) or UTF-8 (ISO_IR 192);
- Customizable SOP Class UID;
- Customizable video conversion process CPU resources (number of threads).
- Supports 32-bit & 64-bit Windows OS.
SendToPACS supports the following files and formats:
Images: jpg, png, tif, bmp, dcm.
Videos: mov, mpeg, mpg, avi, mp4, mov, wmv.
Documents: Structured Report and PDF files.
Signals: ECG and others.
Download SendToPACS demo here: http://www.softneta.com/products/sendtopacs/downloads.html
Read more: https://www.softneta.com/products/meddream-dicom-converter/