Product Name: Verbrugge Bone Holding Forceps
Verbrugge Bone Holding Forceps 10.75" Jaws 10.5mm Surgical Stainless Steel Instruments.
• Verbrugge Bone Holding Forceps 10.75" Jaws 10.5mm Veterinary Surgical Instruments
• Verbrugge Bone Holding Forceps 10.75" with 16 steps Ratchet Handle, Net Weight 7.86 oz.: Verbrugge bone holding forceps are ideal for manipulation of bone and bony tissue during surgery. They are a ratched finger ring instrument, with angled jaws for a better grip of the bones. The product available in a length of 10.75 inch and jaw size of 10.5mm.
• AISI 420 German Stainless Steel with Superior Craftsmanship.
• Non Slip Grip Quality Handle. Polish to high Standard Finish.
• Fully guaranteed against defect in material and workmanship. Manufactured from High Quality Medical Grade Stainless Steel. High Degree of Precision and Flexibility while conducting the Clinical Procedure.
• Product Conforms to ISO 9001, CE-Quality Mark, ISO 13485, and other Quality Standards