UM 300-10 Patient Monitor with 10" display is ideal for in-hospital and out-hospital transportation. UTAS Patient Monitoring — solutions that support patients and assist clinicians!
• Wide range of parameters in basic configuration
• Extended monitoring parameters that easy to add and set up (Plug-and-Play)
• Reliable and high quality measurement
• Seamless patient monitoring
• User-friendly interface, touchscreen
• Efficient design
• Easy to observe sanitary standards
Basic integrated monitored parameters set:
• SpO2 (Masimo SET® or OxiMax™ (Nellcor™) technology)
• CO2 (main- or sidestream)
Extended parameters set via UniPort™ technology:
• IBP (up to 4 channels)
• 12-leads ECG
• Multigas monitoring (N2O, СО2, Hal, Iso, Enf, Sev, Des) / О2 (main-or sidestream)
• BIS-module - monitoring of depth of anesthesia, EEG
• NMT - level of neuromuscular transmission monitoring
• C.O. - main hemodynamic parameters measurement using a thermodilution
• ICG - non-invasive monitoring of central hemodynamic parameters
• aEEG - amplitude-integrated electroencephalography
• Connection with UNET Central Monitoring Station — continuous gap-free monitoring, patients databases maintenance and remote control access to vital data.
• UniScreen — extended monitoring on two individually customizable screens.
• Web Viewer — remote access to patient information using mobile devices
• Bed-To-Bed Viewer — get access to patient data from one monitor on any other UM 300 monitor in the hospital network.
• PDF report generation with the ability to save data to an external USB flash drive and / or print to a network printer.