Light-cured microhybrid nanocluster composite material DentLight
The material is used for:
• restoration of cavities on incisors and molars of any classes (I-V);
• restoration of tooth stump;
• manufacturing of non-direct restorations (inlays, onlays, veneers);
• restoration of milk teeth;
• provisional restorations of ceramic chipping.
The base of «DentLight» microhybrid nanocluster composite universal consists of:
• high-strength polymeric matrix, containing Bis-GMA, UDMA, TEGDMA, and other oligomers;
• radiopaque nano-filler (80-85 wt.% or 62-65 vol.%) which is a combination of modified bariumboroaluminosilicate clusters (0.1-3 μm) and nanosized silica dioxide (5-75 nm), which allows achieving optimum results in combined processability, strength, and aesthetics of the material.
The composite is cured by the light in the wavelength of 400-500 nm.
Microhybrid composite DentLight possesses the maximum-high indexes of the durability, promoted color stability and comfortable plasticity which make it easy by modelling.