Z-cannulated screws offer highest convenience und safety during application.
All screws are self-drilling and self-tapping. With the development of the cannulated screws, Z-Medical has specifically optimized all known problem areas of systems available on the market (insufficient compression area, insufficient adjustment possibilities and continuation of compression, unnecessary pre-drilling at normal bone density, large number of operational steps which often lead to the necessity of opening a new sterile set for a single screw).
* Only two sets of instruments and two guide wire sizes for 121 types of screws. Ø 3 / 3,5 / 5 / 7,2 mm (manually / machine driven insertion)
* Big cannulation for stable guide wire
* Big drive for optimal power transmission
* Easy insertion with special thread form (without pre-drilling)
* Possibility of machine driven insertion (final position manually)
Screw specific product characteristic "Z-Compression Screw":
* Slim rounded head
* Big cannulation for stable Guide wire
* Big drive for optimal power Transmission
* Ø 3,5mm, Ø 5mm, Ø 7,2mm