MIN Micro-Neuro Instruments
Instruments for Minimally Invasive Surgery
Surgical procedures that reduce patient trauma have made minimally invasive procedures one of the main trends in surgery. However, the protection of the close-by organ regions and prevention of functional deficiency remain a challenging task. For this reason, we have designed a specially dedicated set of fine instruments – the Aesculap MIN set.
Micro Scissors, Forceps, Needle holders
- Designed for working in very small operating corridors and close to sensitive structures.
- Improved visibility of the surgical site due to the slender design.
- Angled bayonet shape allows for less obstructions while working under the microscope.
- Round golf ball handle design to provide a good grip and to enable the rotation of the instruments between the fingers.
- One handle design aligned with precisely adapted working lengths.
- Noir® Aesthetic surface coating effectively reduces disturbing light reflections.
- Wavecut scissors reduce the risk of tissue from slipping out of the jaws during cutting.
- The fine cutting blades are available with sharp and blunt tips for both, sharp and blunt dissection.
- For grasping and handling of the needle, the micro needle holders are equipped with ratchets.
- The micro tumor forceps have a serrated ring tip enabling a quick and reliable tumor removal.
- All micro instruments have a pictogram on the spring that indicates the working end.