microneurosurgery instrument kit
YASARGIL microform Micro Instruments
Gold standard designed by Prof. Gazi M. Yasargil
Instruments with experience – a "must have" for every micro neurosurgeon.
- Improved view due to bayonet-shaped instruments
- Secure grip – reliable grasping and holding due to finger molds
- Superior balance – drill holes for lower weights
- Good hand support between thumb and index finger
- Bayonet-shaped instruments
- Drill holes for lower weights
- Scissors straight, curved up, curved down, angled sideways and serrated
- Forceps, straight, serrated
- Tumor grasping forceps, spoon-shaped, serrated, curette-shaped
- Needle holder, straight and bent up
YASARGIL micro instruments are in various lengths from 165 mm to 245 mm available.