Kerrison bone punch
Special KERRISON Bone Punches
Punches for special indications
Whether curved, bayonet-shaped, extra long, of intermediate size or with a large jaw – we have the specific punch for your specific situation.
Laminectomy punches, with up to 66% larger jaw opening
These punches are used for spinal neurosurgical procedures, especially for Laminectomy.
- Efficiently more bone tissue can be removed in a single step
- Available in three versions: non-detachable, detachable and detachable, coated
- Width 2 mm to 6 mm in 130°/40°jaw position upwards
Extra long, length 280 mm
Whenever the situation requires extra reach, this long punch offers sufficient reserves for bridging the distance.
- Availability in three variants: non detachable, detachable, and detachable and coated
- Jaws angle 130° opening upwards
- Widths 2 mm to 5 mm
Half-sizes, widths 1.5 mm and 2.5 mm
The anatomic situation can require a punch size just between the standard sizes.
- Punch width 1.5 mm or 2.5 mm
- Available in three variants: non detachable, detachable, and detachable and coated
- Jaw angle 130° opening upwards
Curved and bayonet-shaped KERRISON Bone Punches
These special bone punches enable a precise removal even in difficult cases.
- Four bayonet-shaped KERRISION bone punches offer an optimal view
- All punches in a classical, non-detachable version
- Jaw width from 2 mm to 5 mm, upwards position
KERRISON Bone Punches are in over 220 different patterns available.