cardiovascular microsurgery instrument kit
Titanium Micro Instruments
A new dimension for the ambitious surgeon
The extremely light titanium material is an advantage for lengthy cardiac and vascular operations, the non-magnetic material making work with particularly fine needles easier for you.
- Non-reflecting due to absorption of OR-light
- Fatigue-free working due to Aesculap Golfball-Design and minimal weight
- Exceptional grasping of needles as result of DIADUST® coating
- Fast identification with Aesculap Color Code
- Forceps with different tips: ring tip, platform tip or DeBakey Toothing
- Needleholders with and without catch
- For sutures 5/0 and smaller or 7/0 and smaller
Titanium micro instruments are available as needleholders and forceps in different designs and in three lengths – 185 mm, 210 mm and 230 mm.