Biotec SPR implants are spiral-tapered implants with sharp threads and a pronounced tapered core that have been uniquely designed with sharper cutting flutes to slice through and widen the bone gradually.
Minimize micro movement and reduce bone resorption
Biotec internal hex connection implants offer the perfect fit between the implant and the abutment, and are designed and developed to meet the highest standards of safety, functionality and aesthetics
Science Inside The Black Box
Simple product classification with brand-specific design and color coded imprint of the implant diameter
Large sealed stamp with product details
Stackable; all important product information remains visible
Includes multilingual instructions for use
Recommended insertion torque 35-60 Ncm
* Procedure recommended by Biotec Implant Systems GmbH.
Dental professionals should exercise their own judgment in each case.
Why choose BiotecSPRimplants?
• Minimize micro movement and reduce bone resorption
• Improved cutting ability
• Better bone-to-implant contact for better primary stability
• Exceptional solution for immediate placement and loading
• Fast insertion
• Bone condensing
• RBM surface treatment enhances soft tissue integration and stabilizes crestal bone