One Piece | ARP
That Rules The Game
Biotec ARP implants are one-piece implants with an integrated gold color abutment. They are designed for use in very narrow alveolar ridges (mainly in maxillary lateral incisors and mandibular incisors) and for singlestage surgical procedures and cement restorations.
Maximum bend: approx. 25°. Only one bending operation may be performed. In the maxilla, the motorised insertion tool should be used due to its better implant guidance during insertion.
Science Inside The Black Box
Simple product classification with brand-specific design and color coded imprint of the implant diameter
Large sealed stamp with product details
Stackable; all important product information remains visible
Includes multilingual instructions for use
Why choose Biotec ARP implants?
• Excellent gingival tolerance
• Ideal for narrow ridges and tight spaces
• For placement with small bone width (narrow bone)
• For immediate loading
• Trans-gingival gold colored
• The trans-gingival neck can be placed at bone level or below
• Easy insertion