radial access sheath
The RAILWAY™ Sheathless Access System is indicated for use in radial arterial procedures requiring percutaneous introduction of intravascular devices. This Cordis device enables direct access to the radial artery with a guiding catheter and eliminates the need for an introducer sheath, which reduces the size of the arterial puncture site up to 2F compared to a conventional sheath system.
The RAILWAYTM sheathless access system has been designed to convert
your guiding catheter into a sheathless access system.
SMALLER ACCESS PROFILE THAN ANY RADIAL SHEATH
OF THE SAME FRENCH SIZE:
• Reduce risk of spasm and occlusion2
• Treat more complex lesions via radial access3
• Works with hundreds of guiding catheters
• Available in 5F, 6F,and 7F sizes
• Access with purely sheathless approach for planned interventions
• Increase guiding catheter French size following angiography with a sheath
• Track through radial anatomy either with or without a sheath