Whitepost is a fiberglass post.
Whitepost is a post made of fiberglass composite and high-strength epoxy resin that acts as intraradicular reinforcement of the dental structure and promotes retention for the definitive restorative or core build-up material, in the case of indirect restorations. It is available in the DC and DC-E versions. With the same apical diameter corresponding to the DC version, Whitepost DC-E (Special) is different because it is thicker in the cervical region. It offers more strength in cases with a lower amount of remaining coronary portion or for teeth with wider canals.CHARACTERISTICS AND ADVANTAGES
• Translucent post: ideal for cases where aesthetics is essential.
• Pre-silanized surface: retention equivalent to that of the serrated posts even without macroretentions (fragile zones).
• Elastic modulus similar to dentin and safer than metallic posts.
• High fracture resistance.
• Double tapered design: allows for less wear in the root preparation.
• Excellent light transmission.
• Highly aesthetic, practically colorless and translucent.
• Radiopaque, allowing for X-ray follow-up.
• Available in 8 sizes.
• Inactive tip.
• High capacity of lateral cutting
• High sharpness durability
• Fits perfectly with the post