The CellaVision® DM1200 is designed to automate and simplify the process of performing blood and body fluid differentials. The system leverages high-speed robotics and digital imaging to automatically locate and capture high-quality images of cells. When implemented together with CellaVision applications and supporting software, the CellaVision® DM1200 becomes the engine of a streamlined and automated digital cell morphology workflow, enabling laboratories to work smarter and perform better.
Developed to meet the needs of both big and small hematology labs:
• Automatically captures digital images of cells from blood smears and body fluid preparations
• Loading Capacity of 12 slides
• Approximately 20 slides throughput / h*
• Creates digital scan of pre-defined area of any interesting specimen
* Processing time may vary depending on smear quality, WBC concentration and number of non-WBCs.
Specifications are subject to change without notice. This product may not be available in all markets.