The Koren® suture anchor has a unique design in the shape of an arrow point with two side fins with inverted sections which:
- facilitate the insertion in the cortical zone,
- enable rapid and reliable locking of the anchor,
- ensure a good grip in the bone.
The Koren® suture anchor is made in PEEK-OPTIMA®, and is radio-transparent. The anchor is available in 2mm and 3mm sizes. It is provided with a non-resorbable suture thread in polyester.
The Koren® suture anchor is assembled on an ergonomic gripping device enabling insertion and locking in the bone. Each anchor can be installed without the use of a motor.
The Koren® suture anchor is indicated for use in the fixation of soft tissue to the bone, in association with appropriate post-operative immobilisation, especially in the following cases:
- Reinsertion of the biceps tendon
- Cubital and radial ligament reinsertion