- LinkSmart® push-to-clean keyboard locking system
- Durable, chemical-resistant, scrubbable surface
- Easy disinfection with standard, approved wipes
- San-a-Key® real-time monitoring of infection prevention compliance and generation of analytics
- Pro-grade HID Crossmatch™ 500 dpi biometric fingerprint reader
- RFID card reader
- ePrescribe ready
- Multifactor authentication
- Detachable USB for convenient removal
- Three levels of backlit illumination
- Compact footprint fits most standard carts
- Backlit keys
- Compatible with SSOs
Designed for infection control and data security, the KSI-1802R SX HFFFB-16 is a hospital-grade, disinfectable backlit keyboard with integrated proximity card reader, biometric fingerprint reader, and patented LinkSmart® cleaning button.
The keyboard features a durable, impervious silicone surface that prevents the growth of harmful bacteria. The perfect size for placement on medical carts, productivity never suffers when using the KSI 1800 series during patient bedside care — easy-to-read backlit keys with three levels of illumination ensure continued workflow in darkened patient rooms.
A simple push of KSI’s LinkSmart® cleaning button is all it takes to temporarily disable keys while an end user disinfects the keyboard surface. San-a-Key® software’s onscreen, animated keyboard schematic then guides keyboard cleaning until the entire surface is clean.
The keyboard’s integrated RFIDeas WaveID® proximity card reader and HID Crossmatch™ biometric fingerprint reader are compatible with healthcare SSO authentication platforms. Together they secure the desktop with multifactor authentication.