Designed for infection control, the KSI-1801 SX B is a hospital-grade, disinfectable backlit keyboard with our patented LinkSmart® cleaning button.
The keyboard features a durable, impervious silicone surface that prevents the growth of harmful bacteria. The perfect size for placement on medical carts, productivity never suffers when using the KSI 1800 series during patient bedside care — easy-to-read backlit keys with three levels of illumination ensure continued workflow in darkened patient rooms.
A simple push of KSI’s LinkSmart® cleaning button is all it takes to temporarily disable keys while an end user disinfects the keyboard surface. San-a-Key® software’s onscreen, animated keyboard schematic then guides keyboard cleaning until the entire surface is clean. Hospital administrators can count on user-defined, scheduled cleaning options and pop-up reminders pushed to all desktops to ensure KSI keyboards are kept clean 24/7.
KSI-1801 SX B is the answer to infection control at the clinical desktop, offering a complete desktop keyboard monitoring system that maintains the cleanliness of keyboards throughout your facility on a consistent basis.
- LinkSmart® push-to-clean keyboard locking system
- Durable, chemical-resistant, scrubbable surface
- Quick and easy disinfection with standard, approved wipes
- San-a-Key® real-time monitoring of infection prevention compliance and generation of analytics
- Detachable USB for convenient removal without impact to cabling bundle
- Three levels of backlit illumination
- Soft-to-touch full travel keys
- Efficient, compact footprint fits most standard medical carts
- Quiet, unobtrusive operation for bedside use