Self Curing / Chemical curing resin based composite adhesive luting cement
* Cementation of indirect restorations (inlays, onlays crowns, bridges, posts) made of:
* Metal and metal ceramics.
* All ceramics.
* Exceptional handling, especially with excess cement removal.
* Durability and reliability with all indirect restorations.
* High bond strength and excellent marginal sealing.
* Low Solubility.
* Simple to use , self adhesive , no primers, silane or bonding agents needed.
Intro Pack-Auto Mix
* 1 X Automix Syringe 9g, 10 X Automix Tips.
* 1 X Automix Syringe, 9g, Translucent
* 1 X Automix Syringe,9g, A2
* 1 X Bonding Agent, 3ml, 1 X Activator , 3ml
* 20 X Automix Tips
Medical Conditions Aggravated by Exposure Open sores and wounds of the skin. Individuals with known sensitivity to methacrylates, acrylates, or urethane dimethacrylate resin used in Dental restorative products.
Carcinogenicity NTP?: Not listed IARC monographs?: Not listed OSHA regulated?: No All components of this product are in compliance with the inventory listing Requirements of the U. S. Toxic Substances Control Act (TSCA) Chemical Substance Inventory.
Potential Environmental Effects Do not allow to enter sewers/ surface or ground water.
NFPA Hazard Classification Ratings (Scale 0-4), Health = 1, Fire = 1, Reactivity = 0