Micron Luting is convenient self curing , fine particle, fluoride releasing, glass ionomer luting cement for crowns , bridges, securing inlays, onlays, post and orthodontic brackets.
* Cementation of inlays, onlays and crowns.
* Cementation of posts and screws.
* Attachment of metals orthodontics bands.
* High fluoride release.
* Low solubility.
* Translucent shade.
* Very low film thickness
Powder- Liquid Kit.,
* 1 X Powder Jar 15g
* 1 X Liquid Bottle 10ml
* 1 X Mixing Pad.
* 1 X Spoon.
Product Description : Micron Luting is the Ideal radiopaque, self curing translucent, particle
glass-ionomer luting material with excellent tooth adhesion high fluoride release and flowability, It
is useful for a wide range of clinical applications. Micron luting is available in a universal light
yellow shade in Powder and Liquid Kits.
Powder : Fluoro Alumina Silicate Glass Powder.
Liquid :Polyacrylic Acid Liquid (Thin Viscosity)
1) Cementation of metal-based inlays, onlays crowns and bridges.
2) Cementation of high strength (Zirconia based) all ceramic crowns and bridges.
3) Cementation of stainless steel Crowns
4)Attachment of metal orthodontic bands.
Instructions for Use :
Powder/Liquid ratio (0.19/0.12), Mixing time (min. sec) : 45-60 seconds, setting time (min. sec) :
2min 30sec, (at 23±1°C from start of mixing) Final finishing commencing time (after seating the
restoration) : 5 min