Zinc F+ is a zinc phosphate cement which has universal application for crowns and bridges and bridges and as a liner/core or base material. Zinc F+ offers an extremely accurate fit with very high mechanical strength.
* Cementation of crowns & bridges, inlays and orthodontics brackets.
* Cavity lining under all restorative materials.
* Seals dentinal tubules and minimizes post-operatives sensitivity .
* Low film thickness.
* High Compressive strength.
* Neutralizes the hardness of phosphoric acid.
* Apply directly to prepared dentinal tissue.
Ref : 30014
Intro Pack : 30g Powder, 15ml Liquid, 1 x Spoon, 1 x Instruction Manual.
Ref : 30014-1
Economy Pack : 120g Powder, 90ml Liquid, 1 x Spoon, 1 x Instruction Manual.
Information concerning to particular hazards to man and environment The product does not have to be labelled due to the calculation procedure of the "General Classification guideline for preparations of the EU" in the latest valid version. R 34 Causes burns Classification system The classification is according to the latest editions of the EU-lists, and extended by company and literature data
General information : Immediately remove any clothing soiled by the product After inhalation : Void After skin contact : Immediately wash with water and soap and rinse thoroughly After eye contact : Rinse opened eye for several minutes under running water. Then consult a doctor After swallowing : Drink plenty of water and provide fresh air. Call for a doctor immediately.