Poly Zinc+ is a zinc polycarboxylate cement which chemically bond to the tooth structure.
* Suitable for cementation of
* Crowns , bridges and orthodontics brackets.
* Cavity, lining under all restoration materials.
* Temporary filling and filling of deciduous teeth.
* Chemically bonds to tooth structure and metal appliances.
* Extremely low film thickness.
* High adhesive strength.
* Minimal solubility in oral fluids.
Ref : 30012
Intro Pack : 30g Powder, 15ml Liquid, Mixing Pad & Spoon.
Ref : 30013
Economy Pack : 120g Powder, 90ml Liquid, Mixing Pad & Spoon
Information concerning particular hazards for human and environment: The product has to be labelled due to the calculation procedure of the "General Classification guideline for preparations of the EU" in the latest valid version. Classification system: The classification is according to the latest editions of the EU-lists, and extended by company and literature data. Label elements Labelling according to EU guidelines: The product has been classified and marked in accordance with EU Directives / Ordinance on Hazardous Materials Code letter and hazard designation of product
Product Description :
Poly Zinc + is a zinc polycarboxylate cement suitable for the cementation of crowns, bridges,
inlays facings and orthodontic brackets. May also be used for cavity lining under all restorative
materials, temporary fillings and fillings in deciduous teeth.