is used to inflate and deflate an angioplasty balloon or other interventional device, and to measure the pressure within the balloon.
Round handle - Precisely control the level of inflation with a simple twist of the threaded plunger.
(1) Pressure capability available: 30atm(440psi), gauge accuracy 0.1atm.
(2) Volume: 20 ml syringe volume.
(3) 30cm 1200psi extension tube .
(4) Luminescent gauge for easy and accurate readings in dimmed lighting.
(5) Clear polycarbonate Barrel with accurate scale for better visualization of bubbles in the device.
(6) Coarse threads and small diameter barrel enable faster inflation. 1.5 times pitch than type I, Inflate speed 50% faster.
(7) Medium pressure (500psi) 3 ways stopcock with vented cap.
(8) Ergonomic Button design, enable one-click deflation, one-hand operation.
(9) Can be packaged with a wide variety of angioplasty kits and procedure packs - Y connector pack.