Categories: Implant analogue, Implant analogue
Analog of multiunite. material : SS
The medical indications for the use of a ROOTT implant are:
● loss of teeth / missing teeth,
● replacement of damaged or ill teeth.
The concrete disease, injury, physiological condition or traumatic event leading to the loss of a tooth or to the necessity
of tooth removal are manifold and do not matter, as long they are not explicitly listed in the contraindications.
Intended Use / Intended Function
Dental implants are intended to replace missing or corrupted teeth,
● that are not possible to be repaired, replaced or compensated by other means;
● where other solutions have an undesired impact to sound teeth, or
● where implants are desired for obtaining an optimal cosmetic result.
In general, ROOTT implants are intended for surgical placement in the upper or lower jaw to provide an anchorage for
prosthetic superstructures for tooth restorations or as a terminal or intermediary abutment for fixed or removable
bridgework, and to retain overdentures.