Physical and virtual articulator designed with special geometries to simulate patient-specific rotating, sliding and closing movements of the jaw as they occur during mastication
- inaccurate results through facebows or transferbows can be avoided,
- all data can be accurately matched in the articulator by means of reproducible reference planes,
- integration of data for functional analysis carried out by dental professionals,
- articulator with an innovative design,
- completely integrated in the digital workflow.