Premium venous access ports with special compact port design
Celsite® Epoxy Access Port Systems are indicated for any condition that requires mid to long-term intermittent or continuous venous infusion.
They are intended to be used for repeated, intravenous administration of, for example, chemotherapy, antibiotic and anti-viral drugs, parenteral nutrition, blood sampling or transfusion.
The port has an epoxy body with a titanium chamber and is high pressure resistant up to 325 PSI (22,4 bar).
- Compact port design with enlarged puncture area in relation to the port housing size
- Large range of silicone and polyurethane catheters
- Pre-connected versions available for increased reliability of connection
- High pressure resistance up to 325 PSI ( 22,4 bar)
- Available with radiopaque "CT" marking (except for the US market) which indicates power injectability of the port on x-ray
- Anatomic design and lower profiled nose for simplified insertion and patient comfort
- Titanium chamber for enhanced security
- Also available in small sizes to facilitate implantation in paediatric and underweight patients
- High density silicone septum for reliable puncture and to ensure maximum port life
- 2 suture holes to facilitate fixation of the port
- The radiopaque catheter is graduated from 5 cm in order to facilitate an easy, precise and safe implantation
- Rounded atraumatic catheter tip
- Reliable radiopaque connection ring with anti-kink protection
- MRI compatible, Latex, DEHP and PVC free
Available Implantation Technique
- Braunule, Seldinger
- Surgical cut-down