Standard venous access ports with screw clamp catheter connection
Celsite® Implantofix® Access Port Systems are indicated for any condition that requires mid to long-term intermittent or continuous venous infusion.
They are intended to be used for repeated, intravenous administration of, for example, chemotherapy, antibiotic and anti-viral drugs, parenteral nutrition, blood sampling or transfusion.
The Celsite® Implantofix® is a lightweight plastic port with a simple and secure screw clamp connection.
- Simple and secure screw clamp connection
- Special lightweight access port with a plain polysulphone body
- Anatomic design and lower profiled nose for simplified insertion and patient comfort
- Also available in small sizes to facilitate implantation in paediatric and underweight patients
- High density silicone septum for reliable puncture and to ensure maximum port life
- 2 suture holes to facilitate fixation of the port
- The radiopaque catheter is graduated from 5 cm in order to facilitate an easy, precise and safe implantation
- Rounded atraumatic catheter tip
- Reliable radiopaque connection ring with anti-kink protection
- MRI compatible, Latex, DEHP and PVC free
- Pressure resistant up to 72.5 psi (5 bar)
Available Implantation Technique
- Braunule, Seldinger
- Seldinger, over-the-wire