For loco-regional chemotherapy of peritoneal metastases and ovarian cancer
The Celsite® Peritoneal Access Port Systems are indicated for peritoneal applications and permit loco-regional chemotherapy of peritoneal metastases and ovarian cancer.
The radiopaque silicone catheter with multiple perforations ensures optimal diffusion of infused drugs and reliable patency of the catheter.
- Connection is secured with the radiopaque titanium connection ring
- Radiopaque 15F silicone catheter with multiple perforations ensures optimal diffusion
- Compact port design with enlarged puncture area in relation to the port housing size
- Anatomic design and lower profiled nose for simplified insertion and patient comfort
- Titanium chamber for enhanced security
- High density silicone septum for reliable puncture and to ensure maximum port life
- 2 suture holes to facilitate fixation of the port
- MRI compatible, Latex, DEHP and PVC free
Available Implantation Technique
Celsite® Peritoneal is implanted at the base of the ribs and the catheter is placed at the desired location inside the abdominal cavity.