For intra-peritoneal administration of chemotherapy, hydration, drainage of malignant ascites, or drainage of malignant pleural effusion
The Celsite® DRAINAPORT Access Port Systems are indicated for pleural and peritoneal applications.
It avoids repeated, painful puncture for drainage of malignant ascites or malignant pleural effusion. Moreover, the Celsite® DRAINAPORT can be used for intra-peritoneal administration of chemotherapy and hydration.
- Smooth, large and flexible multiperforated 15F silicone catheter with 49 oval holes (Ø 1.1 x 1.6 mm) from the tip up to 20 cm to prevent blockage of the catheter and ensure optimal efficiency
- Catheter cuff promotes tissue in-growth to reduce infection risk and holds the catheter securely in place
- Compact port design with enlarged puncture area in relation to the port housing size
- Connection is secured with the radiopaque titanium connection ring
- Anatomic design and lower profiled nose for simplified insertion and patient comfort
- Titanium chamber for enhanced security
- High density silicone septum for reliable puncture and to ensure maximum port life
- 2 suture holes to facilitate fixation of the port
- MRI compatible, Latex, DEHP and PVC free
Available Implantation Technique