Venous access ports with unique design for enhanced port stability and better cosmetic results
Celsite® Discreet Access Port Systems are indicated for any condition that requires mid to long-term intermittent or continuous venous infusion.
They are intended to be used for repeated, intravenous administration of, for example, chemotherapy, antibiotic and anti-viral drugs, parenteral nutrition, blood sampling or transfusion.
The patented 90° angle of the Celsite® Discreets exit cannula reduces the risk of port flip and associated blockage due to catheter kinking. In addition, the special port design supports a vertical incision for a faster wound healing with a more discreet scar.
- Prevention of port flip due to patented 90° angle of the exit cannula
- Supports a vertical incision for a faster wound healing with a more discreet scar
- Compact port design with enlarged puncture area in relation to the port housing size
- Available with radiopaque "CT" marking (except for the US market) which indicates power injectability of the port on x-ray
- High pressure resistance up to 325 PSI ( 22,4 bar)
- Only 1 suture hole is needed for port fixation due to reduced port flip risk
- Titanium chamber for enhanced security
- Also available in small sizes to facilitate implantation in paediatric and underweight patients
- High density silicone septum for reliable puncture and to ensure maximum port life
- The radiopaque catheter is graduated from 5 cm in order to facilitate an easy, precise and safe implantation
- Rounded atraumatic catheter tip
- Reliable radiopaque connection ring with anti-kink protection