AESCULAP® 3D Cages
Cervical Interbody Fusion System
- Stabilization of the cervical spine C2-T1 through anterior approach, monosegmental and multisegmental.
- A cervical plate may be required for additional stabilization.
- Solid frame without sharp edges for biomechanical stability and smooth insertion into the disc space minimizing the risk to injure surrounding soft tissue.
- Open porous structure designed to provide primary and secondary stability.
- The implant’s anatomical endplate design provides a good contact area between implant and vertebral endplates whilst allowing addition of bone material to enable bone growth through the center of the implant.
- Cranial und caudal anchoring elements in form of spikes for a firm implant fit and high primary stability.
- Trapezoidal shape intended to fit anatomical conditions.
- Screw thread interface allows a firm connection to inserter.