The CapitalBio LuxScan™ 10K Microarray Scanner is a compact high performance system for microarray imaging and the analysis of DNA, protein and cell arrays. Its advanced systems for optics, signal processing and motion control provide superior scan accuracy, and high detection sensitivity over a wide linear dynamic range. With optimized signal acquisition and processing elements, it is ideal for profiling high density spotted microarrays.
LuxScan™ 10K-A has two excitation lasers (532nm and 635nm) and scans sequentially, avoiding potential signal crosstalk for dual labeled arrays.
LuxScan™ 10K-B comes with either a 532nm or 635nm excitation laser. It has a National Registration Certificate for Medical Devices, and is suitable for diagnostic uses.
● Proprietary confocal optical design
● Sequential scanning, without cross-talk between channels
● High resolution and high sensitivity
● Laser intensity and PMT are continuously adjustable
● Flexibility in dye selection
● Image quality & signal to noise ratio (SNR) superior to equivalent instruments
● Remarkably compact, bench-top footprint of 54 cm × 36 cm
● Easy-to-use, powerful integrated acquisition and analysis software - SpotData™ Pro 3.0 with three licenses for each instrument, and free upgrades for the first 5 years
● LuxScans are available in U.S. standard and European slide formats
● LuxScan™ 10K Autofocus software allows user easily readjust the altered focus due to rough shipment and for its long term maintenance