The CellaVision® DM9600 is designed to automate and simplify the process of performing blood and body fluid differentials. The system leverages high-speed robotics and digital imaging to automatically locate and capture high-quality images of cells. When implemented together with CellaVision® applications and supporting software, the CellaVision® DM9600 becomes the engine of a streamlined and automated digital cell morphology workflow, enabling laboratories to work smarter and perform better.
Developed to meet the needs of big labs with high-volume testin g requirements:
• Automatically captures digital images of cells from blood smears and body fluid preparations
• Loading capacity of 96 slides, with mechanism for continuous feed
• Approximately 30 slides throughput per hour*
• Creates digital scan of pre-defined area of any interesting specimen
* Processing time may vary depending on smear quality, WBC concentration and number of non-WBCs.
Specifications are subject to change without notice. This product may not be available in all markets.