- Unique service support for quality and assurance -
QAP is an unique quality program by HORIBA Medical dedicated to clinical hematology laboratories who requires a strong and efficient program to initiate the quality process and support ISO15189 accreditation approval. This program also helps the clinical laboratory to continuously improve the quality process with QCP (Quality Control Program), QSP 2.0 (Quality Slide Program) and Hematovision.
QAP comprises :
- QSP 2.0 is internal quality control in blood cell identification for training and competency skill assessment.
- QCP is statistical comparison method within peer group.
- Hematovision is free cytology atlas.
- ISO 15189 accreditation support is a helpful documentary tool.