Distal Humeral Locking Plates (DHL)
The Distal Humeral Locking Plates are a proven osteosynthesis system for various fractures of the distal humerus.The special feature of these implants is the free choice of screw placement. The user is able to set any desired screw in any hole either locking or non-locking screw (except sliding hole).The free choice of screw angulation (+/- 15°) provides an advantage in fracture treatment, especially in the case of complex fractures.
Locking distal humeral plate available in medial and dorsolateral version.
Available as a left, right and medial, dorsolateral version.
• Multi-directional Locking
• Anatomically contoured
• Left/right version
• Humeral Plate Lengths, dorsolateral: 4, 5, 6, 7-hole
• Humeral Plate Lengths, medial: 8, 9, 10-hole
• Supra & diacondylar upper-arm fractures
Screwdriver, WS 2.5, self-holding sleeve 56252
• Depth Gauge, Solid Small Fragment Screws 59022
• Drill Guide, D=2.0/2.7mm 62202
• Spiral Drill, D=2.7mm, L=100mm, AO Connector 61273-100
• Spiral Drill, D=2.0mm, L=100mm, AO Connector 61203-100
• Guide Wire, Steel, D=1.6mm, L=150mm, TR, w. thread 35164-150
Optional (on request)
• Temporary Plate Holder 58164-150