Infection and Access Control for the Clinical Desktop
- LinkSmart® cleaning button with optional San-a-Key® software
- RFIDeas WaveID® proximity card reader
- HID Crossmatch™ 500 dpi biometric fingerprint reader
- Multifactor authentication
- Backlit, laser-etched keys with three levels of illumination
- Smooth, silicone surface can be disinfected with wipes, sprayed with cleaners, and scrubbed with soap
- Compact size, ideal for medical carts
- Also available in healthcare white
Designed for infection control and patient health information security, the KSI-1802R SX HFFFB-16 is a hospital-grade, disinfectable backlit keyboard with integrated proximity card reader, biometric fingerprint reader, and our patented LinkSmart® cleaning button.
The keyboard features a durable, impervious silicone surface that helps prevent the growth of harmful bacteria. The perfect size for placement on medical carts, productivity never suffers when using the KSI 1800 series during patient bedside care — easy-to-read backlit keys with three levels of illumination ensure continued workflow in darkened patient rooms.
A simple push of KSI’s LinkSmart® cleaning button is all it takes to temporarily disable keys while an end user disinfects the keyboard surface. San-a-Key® software’s onscreen, animated keyboard schematic then guides keyboard cleaning until the entire surface is clean. Hospital administrators can count on user-defined, scheduled cleaning options and pop-up reminders pushed to all desktops to ensure KSI keyboards are kept clean 24/7.