These fantastic PLATEAU-C cervical spacers are designed with large, open graft areas for maximum bone graft capacity. The spacers are available in parallel and lordotic versions to accommodate varying patient anatomies.
Let’s know more about its key features:-
- Comes with unique parallel and lordotic configurations.
- It has large, open graft windows for maximum visibility and bone graft containment.
- Equipped with radiopaque tantalum rod markers, that helps to improve intraoperative visualization.
- Well designed aggressive tooth pattern prevents graft migration.
- Implants manufactured from Invibio® PEEK-OPTIMA®