The most frequent fractures surgeons are facing these days are radius fractures.
And for those fractures, high technology adopted variable angle distal radius plates are frequently used.
Thanks to cutting-edge development and manufacturing power, Osteonic proudly meets all the demands
from markets with Quantum Distal Radius Plating System.
- Three head sizes accommodate patient anatomical condition
- Anatomically contoured plates meets both simple and multi fractures
- Variable angle locking holes in the head of the plate provide a locked construct to support
the articular surface and reduce the need for bone graft.
- Plates are made of the most biocompatible material of pure titanium
- Variable angle locking screws can be multidirectionally angled upto 30degree.
- Variable angle locking screws can be used serval times.