d-Limonene based gutta percha solvent for removing gutta percha at the time of root canal retreatment.
* To remove all types of root canal filling materials including Zinc Oxide-Eugenol cement
* As a disinfectant / cleaner for endodontic instruments
* For removing gutta purcha at the time of root canal re-treatment
* Non hazardous/non carcinogenic unlike chloroform/ trichloroethylene
* Less volatile as compared to chloroform/trichloroethylene
* Based on natural substances (d-limonene), does not cause irritation to oral mucosa and periapical tissue
* Evaporation of solvent is less due to low volatility.
1 x Glass Bottle, 10ml
Sign and Symptoms of Acute Exposure Inhalation : No significant adverse health effects are expected to occur upon shot term exposure to this product. Aspiration of liquid into the lungs can cause severe lung damage or death Eye Contact : Minimal eye irritation may result from short-term contact with liquid , mist and /or vapor. Skin Contact : No significant irritation is expected to occur upon short term exposure Ingestion : If swallowed in quantities greater than one teaspoon, this material can cause a laxative effect. Chronic Health Effects Summar y : Prolonged or repeated contact can cause mild skin irritation and inflammation characterized by drying, cracking, dermatitis or oil acne
Chronic Health Effects : No significant signs or symptoms indicative of any adverse health effects are expected to occur.