Water soluble gel containing 17% EDTA with 10% carbamide peroxide for chemical and mechanical cleansing of root canal preparation
* For chemical-mechanical preparation of root canals
* Cleansing and enlarging of calcified root canal
* Contains appropriate lubricant to minimize potential of file breakage
* Helps in mechanical as well as chemical cleansing of root canal preparations
* 17% E.D.T.A helps in chelating the calcium salts
* Gel helps lubricate endodontic instrument and makes penetration easier
* 10% carbamide peroxide promotes internal bleaching on irrigation with hypochlorite solution
* Syringe tip delivery
* Unsurpassed chelating action
Ref : 40002
Trial Pack : 1 x 2g Syringe, 5 x Applicator Tips.
Ref : 40002-1
Intro Pack : 1 x 3g Syringe, 10 x Applicator Tips.
Ref : 40003
Economy Pack : 4 x 2g Syringes, 20 x Applicator Tips.
Product Description :
Dolo EDTAGel is 17% EDTA with 10% carbamide peroxide in water soluble gel base for use
in chemical and mechanical cleansing of root canal preparation. It lubricates the root canal,
chelates the calcium salts to facilitate endodontic instrument penetrations. Due to its
effervescent action with sodium hypochlorite solution, cleaning of root canal becomes very
easy. The use of sodium hypochlorite with the gel promotes internal bleaching of the tooth.
This process is enhanced by the release of oxygen from carbamide peroxide