Arsenic free, extra pure zinc powder for temporary dressings.
* Used for temporary dressing.
* Mixed with eugenol and is used as a temporary cement for temporary fixtation of crowns and bridges.
* Ideal cavity liner under most restorative materials.
* Extra fine.
* Arsenic free.
* Makes a smooth paste with eugenol.
* Provides sufficient compressive strength.
* Forms a sedative dressing or lining under non composite resin.
1 x Jar, 110g
Acute Toxicity: Eye Contact : May cause irritation Skin Contact : may cause irritation Chronic Toxicity: Skin Contact : Repeated exposure to skin can cause dermatitis Ingestion : May cause lumber pain, oliguria, uremia, convulsions, coma, cardiac faluire and pulmonary edema. Inhalation : May cause metel fume fever(cough, fever,chills, headache, tight chest, nausea), sweet metal taste or dry throat.Eye Contact : Flush eyes with water for at least 15 minutes. Skin Contact : Remove contaminated clothing and shoes. Wash exposed areas with soap and water. Inhalation : Remove to fresh air. If breathing has stopped, give artificial respiration. Get medical attention. Ingestion : Call a physician immediately. Only induce vomiting if directed by a physician. Give 2-3 glasses of water. Do not give any thing by mouth to an unconscious person