Powerful pulp devitalizer and disinfectant for severely infected root canal.
* Treatment of severely infected root canals.
* Effective pulp devitaliser and disinfectant.
* Root canal dressing.
* Strong antibacterial properties makes it efficient in vital pulpotomy.
* Effective in treatment of severely infected root canals.
* 1 x Glass Bottle, 15ml.
* 1 x Glass Bottle,30ml.
Emergency Overview : Extremely corrosive to body tissues. May be fatal if absorbed through skin or if swallowed . harmfull if inhaled. Overexposure requires first aid and medical follow up. Combustible. Acute Overexposure : Swallowing this material causes intense burning of the mouth and throat, followed by abdominal pain and nausea; theses effects may be delayed. This material penetrates intact skin rapidly as a liquid or vapor, producing burns and dermatitis. The local effects of this material on the skin and mucous membrances are those on skin discoloration, becoming anesthetizedm followed by progressive itching, pain and tissue destruction. Eye contact produces severe corneal damage. Acute exposures by all routes of absorption may cause musclear weakness gastric disturbances, severe depression, shock, Collapse, and death.Although the effects are primarily on the central nervous system, edema of the lungs and injury to the kidneys, liver, heart, pancreas and spleen may also occur.