Stand-Alone Interbody Device (SIBD)
The ideal combination of enhanced stability, improved imaging properties, and operational simplicity, the ArcadiusXP L® is a unique interbody device off ering an intuitive approach to ALIF procedures.
The addition of PLASMAPOREXP® osteoconductive coating enhances implant stability and improves imaging properties. The unique implant design and flexible instrumentation provide accessibility for screw insertion at all indicated levels and challenging patient anatomies.
- Built on Experience – Aesculap maximized 20 years of success in applying PLASMAPORE® coatings to Titanium orthopedic and spine implants to develop the PLASMAPOREXP® coating for PEEK spinal implants
- Innovative Surface Enhancing Technology – PLASMAPOREXP® is an osteoconductive pure Titanium porous coating with proven biocompatibility
- Enhanced Stability – The benefits of a stable diverging bone screw design plus the roughened surface area provided by the osteoconductive PLASMAPOREXP® coating deliver enhanced implant stability
- Optimized Implant Fit – Wide variety of implant sizes ensures compatibility with varying patient anatomies
- Accessibility from all Angles – Unique implant design and flexible instrumentation provide ease in screw insertion
- Simple and Secure Locking Mechanism – Integrated dual locking mechanism with single-step activation
- Excellent Imaging Properties – PLASMAPOREXP® coating and X-Ray marker pins allow for improved visibility during imaging
- PLASMAPOREXP® osteoconductive coating
- Wide variety of implant options
- Generous graft window
- Surface texturing
- Five X-Ray marker pins