For spinal administration of pain relieving drugs
The Celsite® Spinal Access Ports Systems have an integrated 20μm titanium filter and are indicated for long-term spinal therapies, in particular pain relief.
Celsite® Spinal offers epidural and spinal catheters for choice of implantation route.
- Integrated 20μm titanium filter prevents the passage of particles
- Available with polyamide (epidural) and polyurethane (epidural and intrathecal) catheters
- Special lightweight access port with a plain polysulphone body
- Simple and secure screw clamp connection
- Anatomic design and lower profiled nose for simplified insertion and patient comfort
- High density silicone septum for reliable puncture and to ensure maximum port life
- Reliable radiopaque connection ring with anti-kink protection
- MRI compatible, Latex, DEHP and PVC free
Available Implantation Technique
- Intrathecal / epidural implantation technique
Every Celsite® Spinal reference contains 2 catheters:
- 1 multiperforated closed tip polyamide catheter (PA) – for epidural placement
- 1 open tip polyurethane catheter (PUR) with a teflon-coated guide wire – for epidural and Intrathecal placement