Plasmafit® Dual Mobility
HIGH JOINT STABILITY PREVENTING DISLOCATIONS
Modular Dual Mobility Articulation – your solution within the Plasmafit® Family
Larger head diameters, improved surgical techniques and the use of improved materials contributed to a reduction of intraprosthetic joint dislocations paired with a higher joint stability.
An additional level for a treatment option for the acetabulum, offers the use of modular Dual Mobility liners that support postoperative joint stability and allow a high range of motion.
Dual Mobility liners can be used both in primary and revision surgeries. Especially under the aspect of a worldwide aging population a reduction of complications, e. g. for patients with a high risk of dislocation, is beneficial.
Plasmafit® Dual Mobility articulation in primary and revision surgeries for Plasmafit® Plus and Plasmafit® Revision
- The Plasmafit® Dual Mobility concept adresses a high stability preventing hip joint dislocations
- Complementing the proven Plasmafit® Family
- Vitelene® highly crosslinked Vitamin E Dual Mobility head
- Metal on Metal contact avoidance by ceramic multilayer coating on the outer side of the Dual Mobility liner
- Dual Mobility treatment as of cup size 46 mm (ID ø 22.2 mm) and as of 52 mm (ID ø 28 mm)
- Intraoperative flexibility in the choice of bearing options: Dual Mobility liner or Standard liner
- Free 360° positioning of Dual Mobility liner in the cup
- Instrument concept of Plasmafit® Family