tibia external fixation system / femur / tubular / adult
Joint / bone:
- Reconstruction of fractures;
- Lengthening and bone transportation;
- Correction of deformities;
- Bone loss with shortening.
Advantages and Benefits:
- Quick learning curve;
- Reduced application time and surgery;
- High stability and security in corrections and bone formation by gradual distraction callus;
- Tapered self-cutting pins that favor a proper cortical bone fit;
- Monolateral Implementation which promotes a quick and easy placement mainly in the femur;
- Raw Material standardized internationally with technology and automated processes;
- Sterile and full kit.