* Economy benchtop dissolved oxygen meter is suitable for laboratory applications.
* 1 or 2 points calibration using air-saturated water and zero oxygen solution.
* Manually salinity and barometric pressure compensation improve the accuracy of
* Automatic Temperature Compensation ensures accurate readings.
* Calibration Due Reminder prompts user to calibrate the meter regularly.
* Auto-Hold function freezes stable reading for easy viewing and recording.
* Help message as a operational guide that helps you quickly begin using the meter.
* Reset feature automatically resumes all settings back to factory default options.
* Stability indicator automatically shows current measurement status.(For PH-980)
* Selectable temperature unit ( °C or °F ) meets different application requirements.(For PH-980)
* System menu allows setting the 9 parameters, including the number of calibration
points, resolution, stability condition, concentration units, etc.(For PH-980)
* Expanded memory stores and recalls up to 500 readings.(For PH-980)
* Built-in real-time clock stamps stored data to meet GLP standard.(For PH-980)
* Stored data can be transferred into computer by USB communication interface.(For PH-980)
* Dissolved oxygen electrode
* Electrolyte solution
* Membrane cap
* USB cable
* DC5V power adapter